GSO is working to disseminate and promote knowledge of standardization and related activities and quality for both the industrial, commercial and public consumers, and to highlight the GSO’s efforts in improving the quality of products, goods and materials locally manufactured or imported to the GCC Common Market.
GSO is also working to educate consumers in the GCC member states to reduce their use or consumption of fraudulent goods, counterfeit products, and poor – quality food stuffs non-conforming to specifications, through:
- GCC Standardization Magazine
- Social Media(Twitter,Facebook,Instagram,YouTube)
- Participation in relevant events and exhibitions.
- Issuing pamphlets and brochures.
- Awareness vedios.
- Awareness messages (SMS & E-Mail Campaigns).
- Celebrating GCC, regional and international standardization days.