GSO is working to disseminate and promote knowledge of standardization and related activities and quality for both the industrial, commercial and public consumers, and to highlight the GSO’s efforts in improving the quality of products, goods and materials locally manufactured or imported to the GCC Common Market.
GSO is also working to educate consumers in the GCC member states to reduce their use or consumption of fraudulent goods, counterfeit products, and poor – quality food stuffs non-conforming to specifications, through:
- GCC Standardization Magazine and its website.
- Accounts of the organization in social networking sites.
- Participation in relevant events and exhibitions.
- Issuing pamphlets and brochures.
- Awareness films.
- Awareness messages (SMS & E.Mail).
- Celebrating GCC, regional and international standardization days.