The 5th GCC Conference for Laboratory Proficiency
The 5th GCC Laboratory Proficiency Conference aims to achieve a set of immediate and future objectives, the most important of which are the following:
- Provide space for communication and dialogue between laboratories operating in the GSO Member States.
- Introducing the latest infrastructure of laboratories, accreditation and legislation in the GSO Member States.
- Investigation of laboratory needs and priorities from the proficiency testing programs.
- Support international recognition of the proficiency of laboratory activities in the GSO Member States.
- Distinguishing the expertise of the distinguished Gulf laboratories.
- Integration of the quality infrastructure of the GCC countries in the field of petroleum and petrochemicals … a catalyst for growth.
- Proficiency tests and their role in quality sustainability.
- Harmonization and integration in the application of standards at the Gulf and international levels … Enhancing industry and economy.
- Testing in the field of petroleum and petrochemicals.
- Standards and quality … supporting growth in the petroleum products and petrochemicals sector.
Officials and specialists in the proficiency of laboratories in the public and private sectors and the national standardization bodies in the GSO Member States.