Make a career of excellence
GSO is the business standards organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. GSO continue to facilitate business improvement across the GCC by helping our member countries to drive performance, manage risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards.
We offer a range of exciting career opportunities, providing a rewarding work environment in which individuals can realize their full potential and help to shape the future of the standards, metrology, conformity certificate and capacity building.
We are a performance-driven organization that invests in its people; creating a rewarding work environment where individuals are valued for their ideas and contributions and are given the opportunity to realize their full potential.
Our people define our business, and are the key to our success. We take a long-term, career-oriented approach to their professional development, providing them with the skills and experience necessary to meet the world’s future energy challenges.
We offer a broad-range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance and enhance their careers in the standards and metrology sector.
At GSO You will…
- Join us in our noble mission of building and sustaining the GCC Standards & Metrology.
- Serve in a organization that has a longstanding reputation for creativity, innovation and forward-thinking!
- Enjoy using some of the most advanced technologies in the Standards & Metrology sectors.
- Receive numerous training and development opportunities to meet your career development needs and aspirations.
- Have autonomy, flexibility, and management support to do your job with excellence.
- Work with dynamic leaders that will value, appreciate, and recognize you for your valuable time and energy.
- Help us continue creating a corporate culture that strongly prioritizes a balance between family and work.
- Serve as part of a multi-cultural, results-oriented and trust-building team of coworkers from all over the world.
- Work in an environment that is healthy, professional, and full of individual and family-focused amenities.
- Watch your personal talent contribute to the progressive growth and development of a wonderful country and all its people.
For more information on our current vacancies, please visit: GSO’s Career Portal