Standardization Bodies in all countries of the world celebrate each year with a number of standardization days:
- Gulf Consumer Day, Arab Consumers Day: March 1,
- World Consumer Day: March 15
- Arab Standardization Day: March 25
- World Meteorological Day: May 20
- World Accreditation Day: June 9
- World Standards Day: October 14
By participating in the celebration of these days, the standardization bodies aim to sensitize the communities to the local, regional and international concerns related to the standardization fields, and to open a channel of communication and interaction between them and the governmental, private and individuals in the community.
Each year, this day is celebrated under a specific slogan to highlight the importance of standardization in the field chosen by the regional or international organization sponsoring these events.