GSO e-Library includes a wide range of specialized scientific books and references in many fields, including biomedicine, chemical, environmental, civil, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials, mechanical and nuclear sciences, petroleum, soil science and solar engineering.
GSO is seeking through an electronic library to achieve a set of goals and perhaps the most important are:
- Expand and develop the activities of information services for the Information Center Authority.
- Facilitate the dissemination of information and the delivery of related standardization activities cost electronically.
- Provide informational sources related standardization activities of cost to be a comprehensive reference for those interested and researchers in the field of standardization in all Member States, in particular, the Authority and the Arab world in general.
- Build, develop and equip specialized databases.
- Building a specialized information network standardization activities linking information centers in the standardization bodies and relevant authorities in the Member States of the Authority.
- Develop a working environment for the operation of an institutional electronic library containing procedures and business models.
You may kindly visit GSO e-Library on www.ac-knowledge.net/gso