library Electronic Standardization Organization for the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States
The library includes Electronic Standardization Organization for the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States a wide range of books and scientific references specialized in many areas of engineering, medical , and covers many topics including biomedical , chemical, environmental , civil and geological , health and safety , industrial , materials science , mechanical, nuclear , and oil , soil science , and solar engineering .
The Commission is seeking through an electronic library to achieve a set of goals and perhaps the most important are:
• expand and develop the activities of information services for the Information Center Authority .
• facilitate the dissemination of information and the delivery of related standardization activities cost electronically .
• Provide informational sources related standardization activities of cost to be a comprehensive reference for those interested and researchers in the field of standardization in all Member States, in particular, the Authority and the Arab world in general .
• Build , develop and equip specialized databases .
• building a specialized information network standardization activities linking information centers in the standardization bodies and relevant authorities in the Member States of the Authority.
• Develop a working environment for the operation of institutional electronic library containing procedures and business models .