- Login to the GSO website (gso.org.sa) and register by filling the all fields and upload an authorization letter (indicating the responsible staff/person/entity that will access the ECCS in behalf of the manufacturer). Then the username and password is given.
- Once GSO’s Conformity Assessment Dept. (CAD) receives and verifies the registration. CAD will activate the ECCS account and immediately it can be used to access the ECCS
- Login to the ECCS site (http://www.gso.org.sa/cc/), enter the user name and password.
- All the required fields must be fill-up per application and once all the application are submitted, in order to create a Batch the RGCCA and proof of payment (evaluation fee) must be uploaded.
Request for GSO Conformity Certificate Authentication (RGCCA) must be printed on the manufacturer’s header with GSO’s RGCCA format. All models/types (for vehicle) / sizes/types (for tyre) must be indicated and signed by the authorized person, he/she must write his/her full name, job title/designation and date signed in English then stamped with the company seal.
Proof of Payment (Evaluation Fee) is paid by either direct transfer or Visa/Mastercard (no need for uploading). In addition, linking your proof of payment to 2 or more Batches are not acceptable, the exact amount must settle the total number of applications submitted for the specific Batch. If required, a demand invoice can be requested thru the ECCS before processing the evaluation fee.
GSO’s Bank Account Details:
The manufacturer will receive a notification stating “Batch created successfully” on the same web page.
- Once GSO receives the submitted Batch, the attached RGCCA and Proof of Payment (Evaluation Fee) will be verified, if it is complying with GSO requirements
- Each submitted Batch will be assigned to a Technical Engineer for the initial evaluation.
- After the initial evaluation, it will be transferred to the Senior Technical Engineer for the final evaluation (the whole evaluation period is 5 working days).
- Then a notification is sent thru the Manufacturer’s ECCS registered email address concerning the status of their submitted Batch (see below)
Submission of Approved Batch (CCRs)
- Once the notification for submitted approved Batch has been received, the following steps must be taken:
- Print the approved CCRs (no corrections or changes should be made on the details of the approved CCRs).
- The authorized person will sign the printed approved CCRs.
- Stamp the company seal
- Scan the signed/stamped approved CCRs and upload back to the ECCS.
Upon received of the uploaded signed/stamped approved CCRs , it will undergo a minor verification procedure.
GSO will check if the following are complied:
- The uploaded CCRs must be scanned clearly and completely.
- The uploaded CCRs correspond with the ECCS approved CCRs
- All the uploaded approved CCRs are signed by the authorized signer and stamped with the company’s seal.